Boards & Commissions

Volunteers Needed!!!!!

We are looking for volunteers to help fill available positions for several Boards and Commissions within the City.  For more information on possible open positions please contact the City Clerk at 979-265-2541 ext. 1105 or email at

To complete an application click on the link below.
Boards and Commissions Application

Applications may be either:
emailed to:
mailed to: City of Clute 108 E. Main Street Clute, Texas 7753
(or) faxed to 979-265-4551.

If you are interested in becoming involved in the community, you may fill out an application to serve on one of the city boards and commissions listed below.  Applications may be acquired from the City Clerks office and are also available on this web site.

Boards and Commissions Application

Parks & Recreation Board
Meets on the second (2nd) Monday each month at 6:30 p.m.  This Board makes policy recommendations to the City Council regarding the use, upkeep and management of all City parks and recreation property including recommendations on capital improvements.

Board of Adjustments

Meets as needed.  This Board hears and decides administrative appeals; special exceptions to terms of the zoning ordinance; and, in specific cases, authorizes variances from the terms of the zoning ordinance.
Click on link for more Board of Adjustment information:  Board of Adjustments

Charter Review
Click on link for more Charter Review information:  Charter Review

Economic Development Corporation (EDC)
Click on link for more EDC information:  Economic Development Corporation

Planning & Zoning Commission (P&Z)
Click on link for more P&Z information:  Planning and Zoning Commission

Traffic Commission
Click on link for more Traffic Commission information:  Traffic Commission

Scroll to Top