Clute Hurricane Info
HURRICANE SEASON - BE READY!
- CITY OF CLUTE WEBSITE – www.ci.clute.tx.us
- CLUTE POLICE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE – www.clutepd.com
You will be able to access up to date hurricane information on the home pages of both websites
Both Facebook and Twitter have links to the City of Clute website (click on the above icons to access current Clute information)
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS:
- CITY OF CLUTE – 979-265-2541
- CLUTE POLICE DEPARTMENT – 979-265-6194
KEY INFORMATION FOR BEFORE THE HURRICANE:
- Pre-Register to have Clute Police check your home after hurricane
- Pre-Register for 2-1-1 Service (citizens with special needs or who need assistance with evacuation)
- Stay informed by signing up for Connect CTY (a mass telephone communication system that serves the Clute area)
KEY INFORMATION FOR AFTER THE HURRICANE:
- Clute will have roadblocks in place. Prior to attempting re-entry, call Clute PD or check websites for re-entry status.
- No early re-entry letters will be required. Early re-entry will be allowed for business owners and essential personnel with approval, based on safety.
- Police, Fire and EMS Services may be limited; as well as communication and basic services such as electricity, banks, grocery stores, gas, sewage, and medical.
- Mandatory curfew will be in place. Travel in town will be heavily restricted.
- Emergency Management does not provide food, water, or other basic necessities.